Saturday, March 10, 2012

Up for today: Pattern writing

Today is the day, I think.  As a fabulous way to avoid cleaning my house for my daughter's family birthday party tomorrow, I want to start writing the actual pattern for my design.  After 2 versions of knitting through, I have a pretty good idea of what I'm doing (okay, that may be a stretch, but at least I'm closer than I was!) and I want to keep the ball rolling.

And the big thing: I need to get over my fear of grading (doing the math for different sizes). It's not that bad, I can handle it.  So I need to just do it. I already worked out some of the numbers, so let's get it done.

When I'm not working on that, I will be frosting cupcakes for the friend party today, baking and frosting the cake for tomorrow, thinking about what food I will be feeding people tomorrow, and possibly cleaning. Okay, definitely cleaning, but that is my least favorite, by far and I will put it off as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment